|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 11:50 AM EST||
The Superpages.com mobile app recently integrated GrubHub, an online food ordering service, in its most recent update. Superpages.com, the local search expert, released several exciting new features to make it easier than ever to discover and enjoy great businesses and services.
The new GrubHub feature allows users to order and pay for local delivery and takeout food options offered by GrubHub right from the Superpages.com mobile app.
Other new features include Foursquare reviews that populate in the search results, so consumers can easily see what other users are saying about that business. Additionally, the business listing page layout is improved, making it easier to see reviews and photos. Action items, photos and reviews are at the top of the page, and the business information is located at the bottom. The business listing now also includes photos from Foursquare.
The update is currently available for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, and can be downloaded from the Apple Store. The Android update will be available in the next few weeks.
SuperMedia Inc. (NASDAQ: SPMD) helps small-and medium-sized businesses grow through effective local marketing solutions across print, online, mobile and social media. SuperMedia solutions include the award-winning SuperGuarantee® program, Superpages® directories, published for Verizon®, FairPoint® and Frontier®, Superpages.com®, EveryCarListed.com®, Superpages for your mobile and Superpages direct mail products. For more information, visit www.supermedia.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London