|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 11:48 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LivEthnic LLC announces the launch of its website, www.livethnic.com, the world's first ethnic city guide and directory. LivEthnic offers users a search engine to explore ethnic restaurants, nightlife, community organizations, religious centers, shopping, professional services, educational resources, media and festivals within their cities of interest. The site also features an online community.
"LivEthnic is a one-stop shop for all things ethnic. It provides a platform to better identify with our own backgrounds and better understand the cultures of others," said LivEthnic CEO & Founder Justin Bozonelis. The site addresses the need for an ethnic community search engine and offers a niche approach toward community-related information. Prior to LivEthnic, users would have to visit many disparate websites for the category information and to join an online community. "LivEthnic pulls it all together. Members add submissions from their communities so that the site builds itself out organically from their own experiences."
LivEthnic offers its members benefits for registering with the site. Such features include: the ability to participate in contests, submit and review listings in each category, create a personal profile with photos to join groups, and share media from various ethnicities. Within community groups, members can make announcements, post events, receive email updates to become better informed about related happenings and further build their networks. "Members and visitors who seek products and services within specific communities are a unique target audience for businesses listing on LivEthnic. Such relationships tend to stick and encourage additional customers through word of mouth," said Bozonelis.
LivEthnic launches with seventeen ethnicities across three cities: New York, Los Angeles and Miami, and plans to expand rapidly. Chicago, Boston, Houston and San Francisco are scheduled to be added, as is a substantial increase in ethnicities per city. "The model is extraordinarily scalable. The goal here is 30+ ethnicities across 30+ U.S. cities and then international expansion," Bozonelis said.
LivEthnic is headquartered in New York, NY. For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE LivEthnic LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London