|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 10:23 AM EST||
CTX Virtual Technologies, Inc. (Pink Sheets: CTXV) announced that it will participate in this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES) which will be held in Las Vegas, NV January 8-11, 2013.
The Consumer Electronics Show is one of the largest technology shows in the world and CTX will highlight and introduce the newest and most exciting products CTX has ever designed including:
MISEETX®: Mini-Computer one of the world’s smallest fully functioning computer utilizing an embedded projection keyboard along with a 4.3 inch touch screen and a DLP™ projection display of up to 100 inches.
VK200 KEYFOB®: A Virtual Keyboard device that can be attached to most common key rings and projects a full size virtual keyboard onto any flat surface and pairs wireless via Bluetooth™ to iPhones, iPads or most any Smartphone or a Laptop.
EMBEDDED SMARTPHONE WITH VIRTUAL KEYBOARD®: Utilizing CTX’s proprietary semiconductor chip built into the smartphone will allow the smartphone user to display a full size fully functioning interactive virtual keyboard onto any hard surface for greater ease and quantity of data input.
For more information and demonstration of the products, please visit us in South Hall 4, Booth 36809
CTX Virtual Technologies, Inc., Forward-Looking Statements -- The statements made in this release may contain forward-looking information that involves risks and uncertainties. All statements, other than statements of historical facts, which address CTX's expectations, should be considered as forward-looking statements. Such statements are based on knowledge of the environment in which CTX currently operates, but because of risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from the expectations expressed in the forward-looking statements. Important factors that may cause actual results to differ from anticipated results include, but are not limited to our ability to obtain orders and fill orders on a timely basis, our ability to obtain funding as and when needed, market acceptance of new products incorporating our technologies, the success of our product design and research and development efforts, intense competition, risks of doing business in China and other foreign markets, our ability to manage growth and our ability to successfully protect and enforce our intellectual property rights.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks