|By Marketwired .||
|January 3, 2013 10:11 AM EST||
MINNEAPOLIS, MN -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- Binswanger has been named exclusive agent by Oilgear Company for the sale of a 118,535 sq. ft. three-building facility on 17 acres located at 7811 Stewart Avenue in Wausau, Wisconsin. Oilgear is a worldwide fluid technology provider, with a focus on integrated hydraulic/electric systems, large press retrofits and detailed and high-tech solutions for metal, machine tool, automobile, petroleum, aerospace, chemical, plastics, lumber, rubber, and defense industries.
Key features of the 63,409 sq. ft. manufacturing building include 6" reinforced concrete floors; metal walls; columns spaced 20' x 50'; compressed air with one 100 hp compressor; three drive-in doors; one 12' x 14' dock-high door with levelers; and approximately 10,872 sq. ft. of modern office space. An additional 52,472 sq. ft. manufacturing building features 6" reinforced concrete floors; metal walls; columns spaced 25' x 50'; one drive-in door; five tailgate doors; and approximately 12,672 sq. ft. of modern office space. The 2,654 sq. ft. office building offers concrete floors; masonry walls; ceiling heights to 8'; and fluorescent lighting.
Wausau is ideally suited for business and is strategically located in the heart of Wisconsin at the crossroads of two major transportation systems US Highway 51/I-39 running north and south and Highway 29 running east and west. The property provides convenient access to Interstate 39 and Wausau Municipal Airport.
Binswanger is aggressively marketing the property to a variety of manufacturing users including wood, printing, plastic products, fabricated metals, machinery, electric lighting equipment, motor vehicle body & trailers and parts, furniture, and medical equipment and supplies; wholesale trade; retail trade; and transportation, and warehousing.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Binswanger is an international full-service real estate organization with offices worldwide throughout the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher