|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 10:08 AM EST||
BOCA RATON, Fla., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical Staffing Network Healthcare, LLC (MSN) announced today the Nurse of the Month contest winner for December, 2012. The contest is co-sponsored with local West Palm Beach radio station Kool 105.5, and honors exceptional local nurses. Nominations were accepted on the station's website.
December's Nurse of the Month winner is Valentine Amousse, RN, from Boynton Beach, FL. Ms. Amousse is a nurse at an assisted living facility in Delray Beach, Florida. Her nomination came from the daughter of one of the residents, Christine Ziebarth: "Valentine deals daily with our seniors, many of whom are wheelchair bound or Alzheimer patients. No matter what the patient's situation, Valentine treats them all with respect and always has a cheerful greeting for everyone. Whenever there has been an issue with my mother, Valentine is immediately there to discuss it and show kindness to her. Being a senior in a nursing home can be difficult for the patients, yet she ensures they are felt cared for, and that there is some dignity left in their life."
Said MSN's EVP and Chief Nursing Officer, Patricia Layton, RN, "Sponsoring the Nurse of the Month contest is one of the ways Medical Staffing Network recognizes and rewards the dedication to quality patient care that nurses like Ms. Amousse demonstrate each and every day."
On December 17th, Ms. Layton and VP of Human Resources Kimberly Jones presented the prizes to Ms. Amousse at MSN's corporate headquarters. Prizes included gift certificates from Jupiter Uniforms and Don Cafe, and a Swedish massage package from SiSpa.
Added Ms. Amousse, "This was such a wonderful surprise. I have always worked hard, and it's nice to be recognized. I feel like a queen."
About Medical Staffing Network Healthcare, LLC
Consistently on the cutting edge of the healthcare staffing industry, Medical Staffing Network Healthcare, LLC provides strategic workforce solutions that balance quality care with cost savings. MSN is top-ranked in the U.S. in providing skilled, caring nurses and other healthcare professionals via a network of over 70 branches nationwide. In 2005, MSN's Healthcare Standards Advisory Board directly contributed to the Joint Commission's creation of the Health Care Staffing Services certification program. MSN was one of its first recipients. More info at www.msnhealth.com.
Contact: Mark Jacobson
SOURCE Medical Staffing Network Healthcare, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks