|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 09:24 AM EST||
CLEVELAND, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Compass Self Storage, LLC, a member of the Amsdell family of companies, is proud to announce the purchase of a self storage property in Bloomfield, NJ. The new storage center has over 90,000 net rentable square feet and will be operated by Compass Self Storage, LLC (www.compassselfstorage.com). This acquisition expands the company's presence in this market, as Amsdell also acquired a storage center in Neptune, NJ in August 2012.
The storage center is located just off the Garden State Parkway on Locust Avenue in Bloomfield, NJ and offers indoor storage, climate controlled units, four covered exterior loading docks, and a full line of moving supplies. The facility will also offer a free move in truck with driver program for new customers.
This transaction marks the fourteenth self storage acquisition that Amsdell completed in 2012, as Amsdell continues to rapidly grow its portfolio of properties under the Compass flag. "We are thrilled to continue to grow and expand our business in this market," stated Todd Amsdell, President. "We look forward to providing quality self storage solutions and services to our new customers."
The above-mentioned acquisitions were made by separate affiliates of Amsdell Group, LLC and Compass Self Storage, LLC. The Amsdell family of companies (Amsdell Companies) is headquartered in Cleveland, OH. Amsdell draws its roots from the family owned construction company founded in 1928 and has since been active in several billions of dollars worth of real estate ventures with a primary focus on self storage. As industry pioneers, Amsdell has owned and operated over 500 storage centers under various trade names in over 27 states. With over 80 years of doing business, the Amsdell team has extensive experience in property acquisition, construction and property management. Please visit www.amsdellcompanies.com and www.compassselfstorage.com for more information.
SOURCE Compass Self Storage, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks