|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 09:23 AM EST||
PARIS, January 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Artprice's joining the French SBF 120 stock market index has triggered a massive influx of new shareholders and many requests from institutions and/or fund managers. Artprice and its CEO and founder, Thierry Ehrmann, have thus issued a powerpoint presentation that enables to understand the company's history and its prospects for 2013 in just a few slides.
The powerpoint is public and was presented during the 2012 general meeting.
Artprice will soon release a financial analysis in both English and French.
Artprice has audited several consultancy and analysis firms and will most probably entrust the study to the company Bryan Garnier & CO.
Several road shows, which Thierry Ehrmann is to attend, will be held in Europe.
Discover the Alchemy and the universe of Artprice http://web.artprice.com/video/
http://www.artprice.com (c)1987-2013 Thierry Ehrmann
Artprice is the global leader in databank on Artprices and indices with more than 27 million indices and auction results covering more than 500,000 artists. Artprice Images® offers unlimited access to the largest Art Market resource in the world, a library of 108 million images or engravings of artworks from 1700 to the present day along with comments by Artprice's art historians. Artprice permanently enriches its databanks with information from 4,500 international auction houses and auctioneers and publishes a constant flow of art market trends for the main news agencies and 6,300 international written media. For its 2.072 million members (member log in), Artprice posts standardized adverts in what is today the world's leading Standardised Marketplace® for buying and selling works of art by private contract or at auctions -regulated by French law alinéas 2 et 3 de l'article L 321.3 du code du commerce- (source Artprice).
Discover the Alchemy and the universe of Artprice http://web.artprice.com/video/, whose headquarters are the famous Museum of Contemporary Art, the Abode of Chaos.
Artprice is listed on Eurolist B SBF 120 by Euronext Paris (SRD long only): Euroclear: 7478 - Bloomberg: PRC - Reuters: ARTF
Artprice releases: http://serveur.serveur.com/press_release/pressreleaseen.htm
Follow all of the art market's news with Artprice on Twitter:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks