|By Marketwired .||
|January 3, 2013 09:23 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- Orvana Minerals Corp. (TSX:ORV) (the "Company") advises conference call details to discuss the financial and operating results for the fourth quarter ("Q4 2012") and fiscal year ended September 30, 2012.
The Company will hold a conference call on Friday January 4, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the Q4 2012 and fiscal year results. Following the presentation, which will be made available on the Company website at www.orvana.com, there will be a question and answer period for analysts and investors.
The conference call can be accessed at 1-416-695-7806 or the North American toll-free number at 1-888-789-9572, using the pass code 5210451 followed by the number sign.
The audited consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year and Management's Discussion & Analysis related thereto are available on SEDAR and at www.orvana.com.
Orvana Minerals is a multi-mine gold and copper producer. Orvana's primary asset is the El Valle-Boinas/Carles gold-copper Mine in northern Spain. Orvana also owns and operates the Don Mario Mine in Bolivia, processing its copper-gold-silver Upper Mineralized Zone deposit. Orvana is also advancing its Copperwood copper project in Michigan, USA. Additional information is available at Orvana's website (www.orvana.com).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher