|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 09:22 AM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan's ConNEXTions 2013: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange is now available for virtual attendance. Attendees have the opportunity to participate online in up to 16 interactive sessions*, streaming live from the onsite event in San Francisco, Calif., to anywhere across the globe, based on interest and availability. This is a robust online experience, designed to bring the hottest topics, experts and technology right to the participant's computer.
The core of this event is based on market trends found through Frost & Sullivan's industry research, in which the following four strategic event modules were created: Enterprise Mobility; Unified Communications & Collaboration; The Changing Face of Security; and Partnering for Success. This high-level program is beneficial to senior level IT and telecommunications executives, particularly those in C-Level positions, such as CIOs, CTOs, CSOs, CISOs, in addition to presidents, VPs and directors. The event will provide critical insights on business continuity, cloud infrastructure, conferencing and collaboration, data security, enterprise platforms and security, mobile connectivity, network convergence, and unified communications, among others.
Virtual participants will benefit from keynote speakers who are pillars in the industry, addressing topics such as "The New Deal with Big Data" and "The Visionary CIO: Driving Technology Innovation for Enterprise Needs and Transformation." Attendees can virtually attend as many as 16 hands-on workshops, and select one of the four strategic modules. Participants can also partake in a panel discussion on "Building Momentum: Bring Your Own Device and The Consumerization of IT." In addition, audiences will gain access to an interview with Ralph Loura, who will speak on how he solved the collaboration issue at The Clorox Company. The benefits of attending include all of this, as well as case studies, success stories, peer councils and workshops.
The onsite event takes place Jan. 27 to 29, 2013 at the Stanford Court Renaissance Hotel in San Francisco, Calif., where participants will benefit from a plethora of networking opportunities, opening with a tour and taste of the local Napa Valley vineyards.
"Frost & Sullivan's events are extremely well planned and organized for maximum usefulness and effectiveness," said a representative from Google Inc. "The attendees were totally engaged – as well as engaging; it was one of the best audiences I've had the pleasure to network with and learn from."
Frost & Sullivan delivers a best-in-class outlet for benchmarking attendees' current programs through a unique interactive event format and debate. The takeaways that executives receive at ConNEXTions 2013 are made ready for immediate implementation and the unparalleled access to IT analysts provides profound and unbiased insight on the latest technology and market directions.
Click here (or visit http://bit.ly/UGrzfg) to register for ConNEXTions 2013 virtually, selecting "online participant" from the drop down list when registering. For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, feel free to join the conversation on Twitter @Frost_events via #NEXT2013.
*Specific interactive sessions may or may not be broadcast live, subject to speaker approval.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks