|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 09:17 AM EST||
Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has signed a contract with Clermont County, Ohio, for Tyler’s CLT Appraisal Services for a county-wide revaluation. The contract includes establishing property values for all real property; the valuation is expected to conclude in 2014.
Clermont County, located just east of Cincinnati, selected Tyler’s CLT Appraisal Services and Tyler Verify for data and field verification services to execute a customized revaluation process using up-to-date technology. The county also uses Tyler’s iasWorld® computer-assisted mass appraisal (CAMA) solution.
“We have already realized cost savings and staff efficiencies with iasWorld, and that positive Tyler experience gave us great confidence in choosing their appraisal and Tyler Verify services,” said Clermont County Auditor Linda Fraley. “Broadening our relationship with Tyler will help us provide quality data to our constituents, while considerably reducing the cost of field reviews and providing staff with additional time to focus on the final analysis phases of our 2014 reappraisal project.”
Tyler’s CLT Appraisal Services has nearly 75 years of experience and has completed more than 3,000 appraisal projects in 46 states.
“Clermont County’s continued investment in Tyler’s appraisal and tax solutions speaks to the professionalism and expertise of our people, and the value provided by our products,” said David J. Johnson, president of Tyler’s CLT Appraisal Services. “Tyler is pleased to expand our partnership with Clermont County.”
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 11,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks