|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 09:16 AM EST||
SumTotal® Systems, LLC, a global leader in Strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, today announced it was the recipient of three “Excellence in Technology” awards from analyst Brandon Hall Group, Inc.
SumTotal earned honors in three categories:
- Best Advance in Creating an Integrated Talent Management Platform
- Best Advance in Workforce Analytics and Planning Technology
- Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses (SMB)
SumTotal was among two companies recognized for integrated talent management, earning a silver award. It was recognized for workforce analytics and planning and earned a bronze award. Brandon Hall recognized six companies for advances in SMB learning management, awarding SumTotal a bronze.
According to a news release from Brandon Hall, a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts and Brandon Hall’s senior analysts and executive leadership evaluated the entries based upon the following criteria:
- Product: What was the product’s breakthrough innovation?
- Unique differentiators: What makes the product unique and how does it differ from any competing products?
- Value proposition: What problem does the product solve and/or what need does this product address?
- Measurable results: What are the benefits customers can expect to experience as a result of using this product?
“It is our honor to recognize this year’s award winners, who exemplify the commitment to innovation and excellence that drives growth and over-the-top business results,” said Mike Cooke, Brandon Hall CEO.
Among the key differentiators was SumTotal’s end-to-end strategic HCM platform, which the company released in March. It provides an integrated solution across learning management, talent management, workforce management, core HR, payroll and expense management and enables customers to manage HR processes across the full employee lifecycle with the flexibility to deploy either in the Cloud or on-premise.
“We have worked tirelessly to provide our customers with best-in-class solutions that expand their visibility into their workforce, power better business decisions, and drive growth,” SumTotal CEO John Borgerding said. “We are honored to receive recognition for these efforts from Brandon Hall and remained committed to continuous innovation.”
For more information about SumTotal, visit www.sumtotalsystems.com.
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems, LLC, is the global leader of strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that provide organizations with a new level of visibility to help make more informed business decisions and accelerate growth. Recognized by industry analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal provides full employee lifecycle management, including a core system of record, from a single provider for improved business intelligence. The company offers customers of all sizes and industries the most flexibility and choice in deployment and configuration. We have increased the performance of the world’s largest organizations, including AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN[ADR]; London: AZN), Amway (KUL:AMWAY), and Seagate (NYSE: STX).
SumTotal and the SumTotal logo, are registered trademarks or trademarks of SumTotal Systems, LLC, and/or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks