|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 09:15 AM EST||
SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISSI), a leader in advanced memory and analog IC solutions, today announced that Scott Howarth, President and CEO, and John Cobb, Vice President and CFO, will present at the 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference at 10:40 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 in New York, NY. The conference is to be held at the New York Palace Hotel. Interested parties may access a live webcast of the presentation by visiting the ISSI website at www.issi.com.
Portfolio managers and analysts who wish to request a meeting with the company should contact their Needham representative or email email@example.com.
About Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.
ISSI is a fabless semiconductor company that designs and markets high performance integrated circuits for the following key markets: (i) automotive, (ii) communications, (iii) industrial, medical, and military, and (iv) digital consumer. The company's primary products are high speed and low power SRAM and low and medium density DRAM. The company also designs and markets NOR flash products and high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits. ISSI is headquartered in Silicon Valley with worldwide offices in Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, and Korea. Visit our web site at http://www.issi.com/.
SOURCE Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks