|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
Ikanos Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: IKAN), a leading provider of advanced broadband semiconductor and software products for the digital home, today announced that Omid Tehernia, Chief Executive Officer, and Dennis Bencala, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Needham & Company 15th Annual Growth Conference on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
To arrange a one-on-one meeting with Ikanos management at the conference, please contact a Needham sales person, or the MKR Group, Ikanos’ investor relations firm, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Needham & Company 15th Annual Growth Conference
- The New York Palace Hotel in New York City
- Ikanos to present at 1:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, January 17, 2013
- More information can be found at http://www.needhamco.com.
About Ikanos Communications, Inc.
Ikanos (NASDAQ: IKAN) develops semiconductor and software products to provide very high speed broadband to the digital home with maximum efficiency - delivering fiber optic speed for in-demand applications such as HDTV and high-speed Internet services at a small fraction of the cost of deploying fiber to the home. With more than 400 million ports shipped to date, the company’s advanced technologies include broadband DSL communications processors and NodeScale Vectoring to cost-effectively power infrastructure and customer premise equipment and accelerate throughput for many of the world’s leading network equipment manufacturers and telecommunications service providers.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher