|By Marketwire .||
|January 3, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), a leading provider of cloud customer engagement solutions, today announced that Ashu Roy, Chairman and CEO, and Eric Smit, CFO, will present at the Needham & Company 15th Annual Growth Conference on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 4:50 p.m. Eastern Time.
A live audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of eGain's website at www.egain.com. A replay of the webcast will be made available for 90 days following the event.
- Needham & Company 15th Annual Growth Conference
- January 15-17, 2013
- The New York Palace Hotel in New York City
- More information can be found at http://www.needhamco.com.
eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN) is a leading provider of cloud customer engagement solutions. Trusted by leading brands, eGain solutions help design and deliver smart, connected customer journeys across social, mobile, web, and contact centers.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, eGain has operating presence in North America, EMEA, and APAC. To learn more about us, visit www.eGain.com or call the company's offices: +1-800-821-4358 (US), +44-(0)-1753-464646 (EMEA), or +91-(0)-20-6608-9200 (APAC).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks