|By Marketwired .||
|January 3, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
ISTANBUL, TURKEY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) -- Turkey's Privatization Authority sold the operating rights of its lignite-fired Seyitomer Power Plant for $2.25 billion. Among the 16 firms bidding for privatization tender, Turkey's Celikler Insaat placed the highest offer for the 600-megawatt plant. This marks the highest offer placed in 2012, regarding power grid privatizations. In December alone, Turkey sold Bogazici EDAS and Gediz EDAS operating rights for $1.96 billion and $1.23 billion, respectively.
For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrial Info's Premium Industry News at http://www.industrialinfo.com/showAbstract.jsp?newsitemID=232262&refer=mw, or browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com.
Industrial Info Resources (IIR), with global headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas, and eight offices outside of North America, is the leading provider of global market intelligence specializing in the industrial process, heavy manufacturing and energy markets. Industrial Info's quality-assurance philosophy, the Living Forward Reporting Principle, provides up-to-the-minute intelligence on what's happening now, while constantly keeping track of future opportunities. To contact an office in your area, visit the www.industrialinfo.com "Contact Us" page.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?