|By Marketwired .||
|January 3, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- Overland Storage (NASDAQ: OVRL), the trusted global provider of effortless data management and data protection solutions across the data lifecycle, today announced that Eric Kelly, President and CEO, and Kurt Kalbfleisch, CFO, will present at the Needham & Company 15th Annual Growth Conference on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 10:40 a.m. Eastern Time.
The conference is being held at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. To arrange a one-on-one meeting with Overland management, please contact either your Needham sales person or the MKR Group, Overland's investor relations firm, at email@example.com.
- Needham & Company 15th Annual Growth Conference
- January 15-17, 2013
- The New York Palace Hotel in New York City
- More information can be found at http://www.needhamco.com.
About Overland Storage
Overland Storage is the trusted global provider of effortless data management and data protection solutions across the data lifecycle. By providing an integrated range of technologies and services for primary, nearline, offline, archival and cloud data storage, Overland makes it easy and cost effective to manage different tiers of information over time. Overland SnapServer, SnapSAN, NEO Series and REO Series solutions are available through a select network of value added resellers and system integrators. For more information, visit http://www.overlandstorage.com/.
Connect with Overland Storage:
Read the Overland blog: http://overlandstorage.com/blog
Follow Overland on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OverlandStorage
Visit Overland on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OverlandStorage
Overland Storage, SnapSAN, SnapServer, NEO Series, REO Series and the Overland logo are trademarks Overland Storage, Inc., that may be registered in some jurisdictions. All other trademarks used are owned by their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks