|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 05:21 AM EST||
Treasury Management System (TMS) specialist Salmon Software (www.salmonsoftware.ie) has signed its first Czech Republic customer, NET4GAS. This follows the opening of Salmon Software’s a new CEE (Central & Eastern Europe) office in Olomouc, Moravia last year.
NET4GAS (www.net4gaz.cz) is an exclusive gas Transmission System Operator (TSO) licence holder that transports natural gas in the Czech Republic using a pipeline network of over 3,600 kilometres. NET4GAS, which employs over 500 people, transports 40 billion m3 of natural gas annually (of which roughly 25 % is for domestic consumption).
“We needed a cost effective and easy to use treasury management system to manage our foreign exchange, money market, treasury and banking transactions,” commented Mrs Jana Brejlová, Manager Finance at NET4GAS. “We celebrated our 40th anniversary last year and Salmon has been in the business for almost 30 years, so we were buying a solution with a proven track record which has been implemented by leading international companies like Airbus, Ryanair and others.”
“There has been huge European interest in our Treasury Management System solutions since we formally opened in Central and Eastern Europe,“ commented John Byrne, CEO, Salmon Software, which is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. “Moravia is an ideal base right in the heart of Europe to serve what we see as a growing market for our automated treasury solutions for corporate treasurers and finance directors.”
He added, “We are one of the last remaining independent treasury management system companies in the world and we are committed to delivering what is best for customers like NET4GAS, at the most cost effective price within a short timeframe.”
Salmon Software’s (http://www.salmonsoftware.ie/) TMS flagship product, Salmon Treasurer manages foreign exchange, money market, treasury and banking transactions. It maintains and monitors in real-time a company’s positions, accounts, cashbooks and cash flow forecasts. The system is designed to be easy to use and provides greater control via transaction tracking.
For treasuries with lower volumes, Salmon Software recently launched T-Series – a suite of cloud computing or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Treasury Management System products.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks