|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 05:16 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqj2cw/membrane_switch) has announced the addition of the "Membrane Switch Market in India 2011-2016" report to their offering.
Membrane switches are electro mechanical devices commonly used to enter function commands and finds application ranging from remote control of a television to communication systems in aviation and defence; and from washing machine and ultrasound machines to a weighing machine. In short it finds application everywhere from consumer durables and medical equipments to aviation and office automation equipments.
The sharp rise in the demand for air conditioners and washing machines in India has resulted in increase in the demand for membrane switches. Domestic market currently consumes over 7 million units and this figure both in value and volume terms is likely to double by the year 2015. A detailed analysis of end use growth trends and membrane switch usage trend across each end use categories have been presented to identify drivers and constraints end use wise.
In addition to profiling key suppliers and players of membrane switches in India and detailing on the market structure, we have also studied the customer requirements and key purchase criteria and buying process adopted by end users. The report has provided practical insights and anecdotes of practices adopted by various end users. We believe these granular details and insights along with forecast will help all the stakeholders - be it the membrane switch manufacturer in India or abroad, distributor or end user firms such as consumer durable maker will find this report as an invaluable guide about competition and what is in store ahead. Profiles of leading players in the Indian market is also presented in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
Membrane Switch Market (2011)
End Use Market - Product Wise Analysis
Suppliers of Membrane Switch in India
Membrane Switch Market - Future Potential (2016)
Profiles of Key Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqj2cw/membrane_switch.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks