|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
HONG KONG, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson Electric today announced an addition to its growing range of haptic actuator product for touch screen displays and surfaces. Haptic feedback gives a user confirmation, through tactile sensations, that a selection has been made in any type of control system. Launched under the Ledex-HA brand, the HA300 haptic actuator provides the highest G force rating with rapid response times for screens and displays > 375 mm in size. The HA300 has a rated life of greater than 60 million cycles and acceleration to 20G. The Ledex actuator has a low output frequency, which is ideally suited to human discernment and has controllable stimuli which allows for multiple haptic effects for different circumstances.
"Haptic feedback is emerging as an important factor for automotive and entertainment applications," said Jim Dick, Johnson Electric's senior vice president of Strategic Marketing. "As haptic technology develops, it can also be deployed in medical devices, business machines and industrial controls," he added.
About Johnson Electric Group
The Johnson Electric Group is the world's leading provider of innovative motion systems and components for automotive applications, domestic equipment, office equipment, industrial products, consumer products and medical devices. The Group is headquartered in Hong Kong and has over 40,000 employees in 23 countries. Innovation and product design centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Israel, Japan, UK and the USA. Production centers are located in China, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Hungary, USA, Brazil, India, Argentina and the UK. Johnson Electric Holdings Limited is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (code 179).
SOURCE Johnson Electric Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher