|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 04:00 AM EST||
Kofax® plc (LSE: KFX), a leading provider of Capture Enabled BPM™ (business process management) solutions, today announced that chief executive officer Reynolds C. Bish will present to investors at the 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference on January 17 at 12:45 P.M. ET at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
The presentation will be followed by a Q-and-A session. One-on-one meetings with Mr. Bish can be scheduled through Needham & Company. To access a live webcast and a webcast replay with accompanying slides of the presentation, visit http://www.kofax.com/investors/presentations.php.
Kofax® plc (LSE: KFX) is a leading provider of Capture Enabled BPMTM solutions. These award winning solutions capture and streamline the flow of business critical information throughout an organization in a more accurate, timely and cost effective manner, enabling our customers to be more responsive to their constituents and better grow their businesses. Kofax solutions provide a rapid return on investment to more than 20,000 customers in banking, insurance, government, healthcare, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax delivers these solutions through its own sales and service organization, and a global network of more than 800 authorized partners in more than 75 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. For more information, visit kofax.com.
© 2012 Kofax, plc. “Kofax” is a registered trademark and “Capture Enabled BPM” is a trademark of Kofax, plc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London