|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 03:18 AM EST||
Presto Engineering, a leader in integrated test and product engineering services, announces the establishment of a strategic collaboration with Advantest Corporation to address the needs of the semiconductor industry. Delivering integrated solutions to accelerate product qualification and production ramp, the comprehensive service offerings are initially available through the company’s Israel based operation.
The collaboration between the companies encompasses market-leading Advantest test-technology, combined with Presto Engineering’s comprehensive product-engineering and supply-chain-management capabilities.
“With the addition of the Israeli hub to our team earlier in the year, we are now a global provider of product engineering services”, stated Dr. Michel Villemain, Presto Engineering founder and CEO. “Through this partnership, customers can access a full range of services including test hardware design and production, test program development and access to Advantest’s leading V93000 and T2000 series test platforms, through migration to a full volume production line”.
“We are proud to be selected by market-leading Advantest to provide our joint customers high-quality product engineering services. We look forward to delivering innovative solutions to benefit our mutual customers as they strive to accelerate time-to-market for their new products”, added Moshe Zalcberg, General Manager, Presto Engineering Israel.
The Presto Engineering Hubs complement their wafer-level and packaged part test services with test program generation, special probe technology development for high-frequency / RF applications, probe cards and load board development. Additionally, Hub customers can take advantage of comprehensive turn-key solutions including qualification (reliability testing for temperature, environmental and electrical stresses) both physical and electrical fault isolation and failure analysis, all the way to supply chain management.
About Presto Engineering
Presto Engineering, an ISO 9001 company, delivers comprehensive test and product engineering solutions to Integrated Device Manufacturers and fabless companies. Operating from hubs in Silicon Valley, Europe and Israel, our business is focused on helping to improve the speed and predictability of new product releases. Presto combines unique technical expertise, extensive industry experience and supply chain management, with leading edge test solutions for System on a Chip and RF, reliability, and failure analysis services to offer a complete product engineering solution designed to complement our customer’s internal resources. More information can be found at www.presto-eng.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London