|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 03:01 AM EST||
SynapSense® Corporation, a leading provider of energy efficient data center infrastructure management (DCIM) solutions, selected MERA Software Services, a US subsidiary of MERA, as 2012 supplier of the year. MERA was selected based upon their extraordinary focus on quality and unique capability to anticipate changing requirements in software development.
“The Supplier of the Year award is based on quality, on-time delivery, post-delivery support, and cost, as well as the demonstrated ability to anticipate and respond to changing requirements,” said Jeff Boone, SynapSense Senior Vice President of Engineering. “As one of our key suppliers, we recognize the significant contributions that MERA has made to further our core product technology.”
“MERA is focused on delivering the best software R&D services to our clients,” said James Hymel, CEO of MERA Software Services. “We accept this prize as acknowledgement of the contributions our team has made to the development of the SynapSense Data Center Monitoring and Energy Management product over the past five years. MERA offers access to some of the world’s brightest engineers with substantial expertise in OA&M solutions, network protocols, web and mobile application development. We appreciate the opportunity to contribute to the development of the leading Data Center Optimization Platform offered by SynapSense.”
SynapSense is a leading provider of energy efficient data center infrastructure management (DCIM) solutions. SynapSense offers the most advanced Data Center Optimization Platform that delivers unparalleled visibility, resiliency and energy efficiency in the world’s leading data centers. For more information, visit www.SynapSense.com.
MERA is one of the global leaders in value-added software R&D services for telecom and media. MERA's clientele includes world leading equipment manufacturers and software solutions vendors. MERA features a wide array of technological expertise in mobile/converged/wireless/wireline/enterprise communications. With a team of 1600+ highly qualified software engineers and 20+ years of experience, MERA has earned a solid reputation for quality, reliability and commitment to service. In August 2012 MERA commissioned a USA-based corporation in Santa Clara, California to work more closely with North American customers. To find out more about MERA, please visit www.MERAnetworks.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks