|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 12:54 AM EST||
Press Kit Materials are Available at: http://www.tradeshownews.com/events/2013-International-CES/fultoninnovation/
|Booth/Stand:||S116 (South Hall)|
2013 International CES
Jan 8 - 11, 2013
Las Vegas, NV, US
About Fulton Innovation
Fulton Innovation is dedicated to commercializing new and innovative technologies that improve the way we live, work, and play. It is working with a wide range of industry-leading companies to integrate wireless power technology into infrastructure and electronic devices to enable consumers to live a truly wireless life. Fulton Innovation’s eCoupled intelligent wireless power technology utilizes inductive coupling to safely and efficiently transfer power without wires. By using near-field resonant magnetic induction, electricity travels via magnetic fields instead of through a physical connection, like a power cord.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks