|By Marketwired .||
|January 2, 2013 11:58 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- BE Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:BER) ("BE" or the "Company") would like to make the following corporate update. The company's annual general meeting was held on December 31st, 2012. The following items were approved by majority vote at the meeting.
1. Approval of the new director slate for the upcoming year with the inclusion of two new directors. Mr Gary M. Sugar, and, Mr Slavko Marinkovich have been appointed to the Board in the place of David Tognoni and Robert Lufkin. 2. The company's proposal for re-domiciling in principle subject to court and regulatory approval. 3. A six for one reverse stock split. 4. The re-appointment of McGovern, Hurley, Cunningham, LLP as company auditors. And 5. A change in the company's stock option plan from a fixed plan to a 10% rolling plan.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
BE Resources Inc.
President & CEO
36 Toronto Street, Suite 1000
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?