|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 10:30 PM EST||
MUMBAI, January 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Only Event in India Bringing Heads of High Potent Drug Manufacturing and R&D Together
High potent active pharmaceutical ingredient (HPAPI) market is rapidly growing a very strong foothold in Indian pharmaceutical industry. As per the industry experts, high potent drug is a niche area which requires a clear understanding regarding the entire process of development and manufacturing. As it involves complexities in terms of handling and safety issues, there are stringent regulatory requirements which have been evolving with time. These criteria again require a thorough knowledge.
To discuss similar issues, CPhI's High Potent Drugs 2013, a 3-day strategic forum, is being conducted from 23-25 January 2013 at The Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, India.
This strategic meet covers a wide gamut of topics that concern advances in high potent drug development, manufacturing and facility design to ensure swift market introduction of cost-effective and consistent quality high potent drugs.
At High Potent Drugs 2013, senior industry experts such as Justin Mason from Safebridge, Dean Calhoun from Affygility Solutions, Rino Coladangelo from Rephine, Dr. Bhaswath Chakraborty from Cadila Pharmaceuticals, Jatin Gajjar from Famy Care and many others will share valuable insights on significant approaches in the high potent drug domain.
High Potent Drugs 2013 will also bring together Presidents, Directors, Heads of R&D, Manufacturing, Formulations and Containment Equipment from across the globe.
To know more about High Potent Drugs 2013 conference, click here.
About UBM India:
UBM India is a subsidiary of UBM plc, which is the second largest independent exhibition organiser in the world. It is the largest trade exhibition organiser in India, responsible for 26 exhibitions in different locations across the country. The company is also involved in the organisation of conference programmes throughout India and in the publications of trade journals and magazines. For further details please visit the UBM India website, http://www.ubmindia.in.
Primary Media Contact: Shrutika Shetty, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-9833344815
Secondary Media Contact: Neha Hadkar, email@example.com, 91-22-61727077
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks