|By Marketwired .||
|January 2, 2013 07:46 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- Pengrowth Energy Corporation (TSX:PGF) (NYSE:PGH) will host its 2013 Investor Day in Calgary on Friday, January 11th, 2013 beginning at 9 A.M. Mountain Time (MT) and continuing for about two hours. Derek Evans and members of Pengrowth's senior executive team will provide an update on the company's operations, recent developments, strategic outlook and the 2013 capital budget.
To register for attendance at the event, participants can contact Pengrowth's investor relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling toll free 1-888-744-1111.
A live webcast of the event will be available for those unable to attend in person. To participate in the webcast, participants may register by visiting http://www.gowebcasting.com/4038.
We recommend that users access the webcast approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
An archive of the webcast and accompanying presentation will be available within two hours following the conclusion of the live event on Pengrowth's website at www.pengrowth.com.
Pengrowth Energy Corporation is a dividend-paying, intermediate Canadian producer of oil and natural gas, headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. Pengrowth's assets include the Swan Hills light oil, Cardium light oil and Lindbergh thermal bitumen projects. Pengrowth's shares trade on both the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "PGF" and on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "PGH".
PENGROWTH ENERGY CORPORATION
Derek Evans, President and Chief Executive Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?