|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 06:53 PM EST||
ST. GEORGE, Utah, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of SkyWest, Inc. (NASDAQ: SKYW) declared a quarterly dividend of $.04 per share to Shareholders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2012 on all shares then issued and outstanding. The 70th consecutive dividend will be paid on January 4, 2013.
SkyWest is the holding company for two scheduled passenger airline operations and an aircraft leasing company and is headquartered in St. George, Utah. SkyWest's scheduled passenger airline operations consist of SkyWest Airlines also based in St. George, Utah and ExpressJet Airlines based in Atlanta, Georgia. SkyWest Airlines operates as United Express, Delta Connection and American Eagle carriers under contractual agreements with United Airlines, Inc. ("United"), Delta Air Lines, Inc. ("Delta") and American Airlines, Inc. ("American"). SkyWest Airlines also operates as US Airways Express under a contractual agreement with US Airways, Inc., and operates flights for Alaska Airlines under a contractual agreement. ExpressJet Airlines operates as United Express and Delta Connection carriers under contractual agreements with United and Delta. System-wide, SkyWest serves markets in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with approximately 3,900 daily departures and a fleet of approximately 742 regional aircraft. This press release and additional information regarding SkyWest can be accessed at www.skywest.com
SOURCE SkyWest, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London