|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 06:11 PM EST||
LAKE OSWEGO, Ore., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Greenbrier Companies, Inc. [NYSE:GBX] invites shareholders and other interested parties to listen to its financial results conference call for the first fiscal quarter ended November 30, 2012, live, either over the Internet or via dial in.
What: The Greenbrier Companies Q1 2013 Financial Results Conference Call
When: Wednesday, January 9th, at 8:00 a.m. PST
Listeners can access the call at the Greenbrier website at www.gbrx.com. To register for or access the webcast, click on the announcement shown on the home page of the Greenbrier website. The webcast will be archived for 30 days.
Alternatively, the dial-in number for the Conference Call is 1-630-395-0143; the Password is "Greenbrier." Please call in 10 minutes ahead of time to ensure proper connection. Telephone replay will be available through January 26, 2013, at 203-369-0948.
Greenbrier (www.gbrx.com), headquartered in Lake Oswego, Oregon, is a leading supplier of transportation equipment and services to the railroad industry. Greenbrier builds new railroad freight cars in its four manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and Mexico and marine barges at its U.S. facility. It also repairs and refurbishes freight cars and provides wheels and railcar parts at 39 locations across North America. Greenbrier builds new railroad freight cars and refurbishes freight cars for the European market through both its operations in Poland and various subcontractor facilities throughout Europe. Greenbrier owns approximately 10,000 railcars, and performs management services for approximately 221,000 railcars.
SOURCE The Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (GBX)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks