|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 06:01 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Some of the most cutting-edge technology during this year's CES will be on display during Demo Vegas at The inNEVation Center, the one-of-a-kind public/private collaboration environment located in Las Vegas, Nevada. The inNEVation Center is powered by Switch, the world's most powerful data center and technology ecosystem. Switch is Las Vegas' most successful tech startup.
For one night, 20 #VegasTech startups will showcase their products to media, investors, bloggers and attendees from both CES and NMX. The evening will feature startups Ticket Cake, Tracky and Alice Virtual Receptionist while 17 other startups will be demoing their product throughout The inNEVation Center.
The evening will also feature an appearance by American blogger, tech evangelist, and author Robert Scoble. Scoble is best know for his blog, Scobleizer, which came to prominence during his tenure as technology evangelist at Microsoft.
Demo Vegas will also be the national debut of SxVegas, a series of events taking place at the annual South by Southwest (SXSW) 2013 Conference in Austin, TX. SxVegas will be marketing the entire #VegasTech community and will be the first time an entire city has been represented at SxSw.
Demo Vegas is being organized by members of #VegasTech, Finesse, Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce, JumpStart Vegas, Switch SuperNAP and The inNEVation Center.
WHEN: January 8, 2013 - 5pm – 9pm
WHERE: The inNEVation Center powered By Switch SuperNAP
TRANSPORTATION: Buses will provided by Demo Vegas to bring attendees to and from the strip. Details on routes and times is available at the www.DemoVegas.com.
TICKETS: Tickets are free for CES Badge holders and all media. To sign-up please visit:
Not another Tweetup, this event is an epic, world launch of the InNEVation Center and a preview of the cutting edge technology start-ups emerging from the tech hub making noise world-wide, Vegas Tech!
Tomorrow's industry leaders will be in Vegas to DEMO VEGAS!
SOURCE Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher