|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 05:45 PM EST||
DENVER, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Greenberg Traurig's Neil Oberfeld was recently appointed to the Law Conference Planning Committee of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) for its upcoming annual U.S. Shopping Center Law Conference. The conference will take place on October 16-19, 2013 in San Diego, CA.
Oberfeld will be pivotal in determining the direction and content of over 65 sessions for 1,200 legal professionals in the real estate industry attending the four-day conference, where attendees can gain specific industry knowledge and insight from some of the country's leading legal authorities in areas that will impact shopping centers. Oberfeld also serves as a member of the ICSC Legal Advisory Council, and has been a speaker at the conference since 2005.
"As a shareholder of Greenberg Traurig, Neil's leadership with industry associations is vital to our mission as a firm," says David Palmer, managing shareholder for Greenberg's Denver office. "Neil's eight years of involvement with the law conference provides him a great background and experience to help shape the upcoming conference to produce extraordinary service to the industry."
Oberfeld's community involvement spans across industries and organizations including serving on the following boards and committees:
- Chair of the Governor's Committee on Community Service; National Commissioner and Regional Director for the ADL's Rocky Mountain Region; Trustee of the Rose Community Foundation and chair of the Foundation's Jewish Life Committee and Committee on Aging; serves on the Bridge Project Emeritus Board of Directors; and a Member of the Colorado Business Advisory Committee for the Secretary of State.
Oberfeld concentrates his practice on real estate acquisition, development and finance transactions; retail, office and industrial lease transactions; secured and commercial loan transactions; broker transactions and compliance; corporate and business organization, acquisition and finance; and property tax assessment. He has many years of experience in property tax protests. Oberfeld completed his undergraduate work at the University of Colorado at Boulder and earned his law degree at the Boston University School of Law.
About Greenberg Traurig
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, full-service law firm with approximately 1750 attorneys serving clients from 35 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. In the U.S., the firm has more offices than any other among the Top 10 on The National Law Journal's 2012 NLJ 250. For additional information, please visit www.gtlaw.com.
SOURCE Greenberg Traurig
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks