|By Marketwired .||
|January 2, 2013 04:45 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/02/13 -- Bauer Performance Sports Ltd. (TSX:BAU) ("Bauer") today announced that it will hold a conference call to discuss financial and operating results for the three- and six-month periods ended November 30, 2012 on January 10, 2013 at 10:00 am ET. Kevin Davis, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Amir Rosenthal, Chief Financial Officer, will host the call.
To access the call, please dial 1-888-437-9445 or 1-719-325-2429. The conference call will also be accessible via webcast at www.bauerperformancesports.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available from 1:00 p.m. ET on January 10, 2013, until midnight ET, January 24, 2013. To access the replay, dial 1-877-870-5176 or 1-858-384-5517, followed by passcode 6094323.
Results for the three- and six-month periods will be released prior to the call.
ABOUT BAUER PERFORMANCE SPORTS LTD.
Bauer Performance Sports Ltd. (TSX:BAU) is a leading developer and manufacturer of ice hockey, roller hockey, and lacrosse equipment as well as related apparel. The company has the most recognized and strongest brand in the ice hockey equipment industry, and holds the top market share position in both ice and roller hockey. Its products are marketed under the Bauer Hockey, Mission Roller Hockey, Maverik Lacrosse and Cascade brand names and are distributed by sales representatives and independent distributors throughout the world. Bauer Performance Sports is focused on building its leadership position and growing market share in all product categories through continued innovation at every level. For more information, visit www.bauerperformancesports.com.
Chief Financial Officer
Spinnaker Capital Markets Inc.
Kevin O'Connor / Ali Mahdavi
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher