|By Marketwired .||
|January 2, 2013 04:43 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/02/13 -- C2C Industrial Properties Inc. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:CCH), announced today that it amalgamated with C2C Industrial Properties Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary, on January 1, 2013 and continued as one company with the name "C2C Industrial Properties Inc.". The amalgamation will allow C2C Industrial Properties Inc. to reduce costs and streamline the corporate structure.
C2C is a real estate investment corporation specializing in the acquisition, ownership and operation of light industrial properties across Canada. C2C currently owns 22 industrial assets totaling approximately 2.2 million square feet of gross leasable area. More information about C2C (CCH: TSX-V) is available at www.c2cip.com.
The TSX Venture Exchange Inc. has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
C2C Industrial Properties Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?