|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 04:40 PM EST||
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leap Wireless International, Inc. (NASDAQ: LEAP) announced today that Doug Hutcheson, chief executive officer, and Perley McBride, EVP & chief financial officer, will participate in an analyst-led discussion at the Citi 2013 Internet, Media and Technology Conference to be held at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. The discussion is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, January 8th beginning at approximately 9:45 a.m. Pacific Time.
More information about this event, including a live webcast, may be accessed by visiting http://investor.leapwireless.com. The webcast replay will be available approximately one hour after the live webcast ends and will be accessible for approximately 90 days following the conference.About Leap
MyCricket.comSan Diego, Calif.www.leapwireless.com
SOURCE Leap Wireless International, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks