|By Marketwired .||
|January 2, 2013 04:36 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/02/13 -- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PFLT) announced today that it will report its results for the first fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2012 on Thursday, February 7, 2013 after the close of the financial markets.
The Company will also host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Friday, February 8, 2013 to discuss its financial results. All interested parties are welcome to participate. You can access the conference call by dialing (888) 417-8516 approximately 5-10 minutes prior to the call. International callers should dial (719) 325-2464. All callers should reference PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. An archived replay of the call will be available through February 22, 2013 by calling (888) 203-1112. International callers please dial (719) 457-0820. For all phone replays, please reference conference ID #4475931.
ABOUT PENNANTPARK FLOATING RATE CAPITAL LTD.
The Company is a business development company which primarily invests in U.S. middle-market private companies in the form of floating rate senior secured loans. From time to time, the Company may also invest in mezzanine debt and equity investments. The Company is managed by PennantPark Investment Advisers, LLC.
This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements other than statements of historical facts included in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements and are not guarantees of future performance or results and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including those described from time to time in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statement made herein. All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release.
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks