|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 03:00 PM EST||
TORONTO, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Corus Entertainment Inc. (TSX: CJR.B) will release its first quarter financial results on Monday, January 14, 2013.
A conference call with Corus senior management is scheduled for the following day, January 15 at 4 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. CT / 2 p.m. MT / 1 p.m. PT. While this call is directed at analysts and investors, members of the media are welcome to listen in.
The dial-in number for the conference call is 1.800.909.4795 (toll-free North America) or 416.641.6684 (local or international).
- Please call five to 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- This conference call is also available through a live webcast on the Corus Entertainment website, www.corusent.com, in the Investor Relations section.
- PowerPoint slides will be posted 15 minutes prior to the start of this call on the Corus Entertainment website at www.corusent.com, in the Investor Relations section.
A replay of this call will be available beginning January 15 at 7 p.m. ET on the Corus Entertainment website at www.corusent.com in the Investor Relations section. The call will be archived on www.corusent.com in the Investor Relations section.
PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to be added to our distribution list for conference call notices/press releases, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Corus Entertainment Inc.
Corus Entertainment Inc. is a Canadian-based media and entertainment company. Corus is a market leader in specialty television and radio with additional assets in pay television, television broadcasting, children's book publishing, children's animation and animation software. The Company's multimedia entertainment brands include YTV, Treehouse, Nickelodeon (Canada), ABC Spark, W Network, OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network (Canada), CosmoTV, Sundance Channel (Canada), Movie Central, HBO Canada, Nelvana, Kids Can Press, Toon Boom and 37 radio stations including CKNW AM 980, 99.3 The FOX, Country 105, 630 CHED, Q107 and 102.1 the Edge. Corus creates engaging branded entertainment experiences for its audiences across multiple platforms. A publicly traded company, Corus is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CJR.B). Experience Corus on the web at www.corusent.com.
SOURCE Corus Entertainment Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher