|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 02:12 PM EST||
BRIDGEPORT, Conn., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- People's United Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: PBCT) announced today it will release its fourth quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at approximately 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time. People's United Financial will host a conference call on Thursday, January 17, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its fourth quarter 2012 earnings announcement.
The call will be broadcast live through the company's Internet site, peoples.com. It is accessible by selecting "Investor Relations" in the "About People's United" section on the home page, and then selecting "Conference Calls" in the "News and Events" section.
The call will be archived on the site and available for retrieval for approximately 90 days.
People's United Bank is a subsidiary of People's United Financial, Inc., a diversified financial services company with $29 billion in assets. People's United Bank, founded in 1842, is a premier, community-based, regional bank in the Northeast offering commercial and retail banking, as well as wealth management services through a network of 419 retail locations in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. Visit us at peoples.com.
People's United Bank. "What know-how can do."(SM)
SOURCE People's United Financial, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks