|By Business Wire||
|January 2, 2013 12:48 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5734hq/telecom_services) has announced the addition of the "Telecom Services in the United Kingdom" report to their offering.
This 63 page report profiles the Telecom Services industry in the UK. It covers key areas such as industry size, structure, competitive environment and regulatory environment. It provides key data on trends in wireless including data on 3G and 4G services, wireline and internet subscriptions, net additions, market revenues, market share and merger and acquisition activities. The report contains 64 tables and charts of key industry data.
Heernet Ventures` industry profiles provide an in depth and comprehensive analysis of a particular segment of the media and telecoms industry in a particular country. The profile covers industry size, structure, recent developments, competitive environment, major players and regulatory environment.
The data is collated from authoritative sources and analysed by an in house team of analysts who are solely focused on researching the media, telecoms and technology industries.
With a dedicated focus on the media, telecoms and technology industries, Heernet Ventures publishes research that is relevant, rigorous and comprehensive.
The reports are relevant for professionals in the following areas:
- Industry professionals involved in areas such as strategy and business development;
- Market research and advertising executives;
- Advisors, consultants and investment bankers;
- Private equity/venture capital investors;
- Fund managers.
British Telecom, British Sky Broadcasting PLC, Carphone Warehouse Group PLC, EveryThing EveryWhere,Virgin Mobile Telecom Ltd, Vodafone, Talk Talk, Telefonica (O2)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5734hq/telecom_services
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks