|By Marketwired .||
|January 2, 2013 12:48 PM EST||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/02/13 -- Galen Healthcare Solutions, a professional and technical services company that helps physician groups transition to electronic health records (EHR), today released eNotify, a plug-in for Allscripts Enterprise EHR that lets health care professionals receive and act upon prioritized updates to electronic health records while in or out of the office.
eNotify sends timely EHR task updates straight to any PC or Smartphone. The new app helps users triage tasks by identifying which are most critical. It also provides updates about abnormal lab work, priority call backs to patients or colleagues, and out of office notifications.
"eNotify allows physicians and the care team to stay in touch with the most urgent patient updates without being tied to their EHR task list," said Mike Dow, Vice President of Technical Services at Galen.
No new server or PC hardware is required for eNotify. The Windows desktop app can be automatically installed by remote administrators. iPhone users can download the mobile app starting in February. Users of Android and Windows smartphones will be able to download the eNotify app this summer. eNotify will also work with Citrix in both the Published App and Published Desktop models.
More information about eNotify is available at http://wiki.galenhealthcare.com/eNotify.
About Galen Healthcare Solutions
Galen Healthcare Solutions is a professional and technical services company that partners with physician groups nationwide to navigate the process of transitioning from paper to electronic health care records (EHR). As the only Allscripts Platinum Plus partner for Enterprise EHR, it is on the forefront of the EHR movement and offers a vast array of skills including database architecture, project management, implementations and custom application development.
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks