|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 12:47 PM EST||
NEW ORLEANS, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Car shoppers looking for a new Mercedes-Benz in New Orleans trust Mercedes-Benz of New Orleans with their purchase. The premier New Orleans, LA dealership stocks new Mercedes-Benz vehicles as well as other new and used cars in New Orleans.
One of the most popular cars in the Mercedes-Benz lineup is the 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Mercedes-Benz of New Orleans carries the C-Class in many different trim levels to assure its customers that there is a C-Class model in stock for everyone.
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class in New Orleans offers a sophisticated elegance with a sporty design. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is a top-rated safety vehicle with incredible performance and innovation. The 1.8-liter turbo in the C250 and the 3.5-liter V-6 engine in the C350 generate more torque and fewer emissions making them very efficient and clean. The Agility Control suspension in the Mercedes-Benz C-Class in New Orleans instantly recalibrates to the road surface and ideally balances handling with comfort.
Mercedes-Benz of New Orleans is your best source for luxury and quality vehicles in Louisiana. In our history as an automotive leader in sales and service, Mercedes-Benz of New Orleans has provided thousands of new and Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles in addition to many used cars for sale in New Orleans, LA. We are proud to welcome new customers, and we value the opportunity to serve our friends and family who keep coming back to us for their automotive needs. Call the SALES department today at (504) 456-3727! They can also be reached online at www.mbofno.com.
Media Contact: Jamie Moll Mercedes-Benz of New Orleans, 504-456-3727, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Mercedes-Benz of New Orleans
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?