|By Marketwired .||
|January 2, 2013 12:33 PM EST||
HAUPPAUGE, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/02/13 -- Briggs & Riley knows what it's like to be on the road, so before you hit it, we want to arm travelers with our 20 favorite websites and 12 favorite apps of 2012. Our global team selected these sites based on their personal preference and uses. Combined, we travel approximately 300,000 miles per year. Every day we strive to make the lives of travelers easier.
"There's no shortage of sites and apps but knowing the ones that are right for your traveling style and travel psyche can make all the difference," says Richard Krulik, CEO of US Luggage, Briggs & Riley parent company. "Briggs & Riley customers appreciate utility, care, good planning and making the most of each trip."
20 Favorite Sites for those Who Travel:
1. NBC Travelkit
5. About.com Mobile Office
8. PC Magazine
14. PC World.com
12 Favorite Apps for those Who Travel:
About Briggs & Riley Travelware
Briggs & Riley Travelware is known for innovation and design excellence. Having invented the first wheeled luggage and the outside handle system, Briggs & Riley takes credit for many firsts in the industry and consistently re-designs to meet every traveler's need. The introduction of newly engineered Baseline collection with CX compression/expansion technology has become the industry's largest breakthrough in travel gear engineering in decades. The company's wide variety of check-point friendly and high performance luggage and business cases remain light weight while keeping critical functions and features that frequent travelers rely on. The maximum durability and superb value of pieces come with Briggs & Riley's best-in-the-industry Simple as that® lifetime performance guarantee, a guarantee that even covers damage caused by an airline. Visit www.briggs-riley.com to view all of our collections and learn about our latest products and store locations. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook; http://twitter@briggsandriley, Briggs & Riley on Facebook for announcements on specials, promotions and new products.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks