|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 12:26 PM EST||
PHOENIX, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Phoenix-based CPA firm, Taylor, Duffy & Associates, PC and BeachFleischman PC, one of Arizona's largest locally-owned CPA firms, have merged. Effective January 1, 2013, the combined firms will practice as BeachFleischman PC, and Taylor Duffy's employees, including 4 principals and 7 staff, will join the firm's Phoenix practice. BeachFleischman's Phoenix-based employee count will increase to 18 and its firm-wide employee count to 130 client service and administrative professionals, including 24 shareholders and 57 CPAs. The merger also provides new and expanded office space for BeachFleischman's Phoenix operation, which will be relocated to Taylor Duffy's existing Phoenix office at 20830 North Tatum Boulevard. Taylor Duffy's founder and principal, Phillip Taylor, CPA, will become the managing shareholder of the firm's Phoenix operation.
"Our firms are very similar. From firm culture to client service philosophy, we share many attributes and core values. It made perfect sense for us to unite our firms," said Bruce Beach, CPA, CEO of BeachFleischman. "From a practice perspective, Taylor Duffy provides clients in the construction sector with a level of industry expertise that goes unmatched by firms in the Southwest," Beach added.
According to Phil Taylor, CPA, "The merger enables us to provide clients with the depth of services and expertise of a large regional firm, with the service-minded approach our clients would expect from a local firm. It's really the best of both worlds," said Taylor. Mary Duffy, CPA, principal of Taylor Duffy also added, "In terms of people, we're committed to making a substantial investment in human capital by providing an enjoyable, professional and challenging working environment for employees. This was very important to us and the merger provides everyone with enhanced opportunities for personal growth."
In February of 2012, BeachFleischman opened up an office in Phoenix to better serve clients. The Taylor Duffy announcement comes on the heels of a year that BeachFleischman experienced a growth rate of 15%, much of which is attributed to the firm's expanding Phoenix accounting practice.
BeachFleischman PC is one of Arizona's largest locally-owned CPA firms and a Top 200 largest CPA firm in the United States. BeachFleischman has 130 client service and administrative professionals, and provides accounting, audit, consulting, and tax services to businesses and individuals. The firm serves clients doing business domestically and internationally and specializes in a variety of practice areas, including healthcare, construction, real estate, manufacturing, hospitality, high-tech, not-for-profit and service businesses. Offices are in Tucson, AZ (headquarters) and Phoenix, AZ. Visit www.beachfleischman.com for more information.
CONTACT: Eric Majchrzak, Chief Marketing Officer, +1-520-618-7935, email@example.com
SOURCE BeachFleischman PC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London