|By Dan Stolts||
|January 3, 2013 10:30 AM EST||
Happy New Year!!!! For the New Year all of my IT Pro teammates across the country wanted to get together and talk about 31 things we love and want to teach about having Servers (VMs) in the Cloud. Throughout this month we are going to be talking about Windows Azure IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service). Windows Azure now offers a new feature currently in customer preview called Virtual Machines & Virtual Networks. This new functionality provides Windows Azure with an IaaS (Cloud) platform for you to deploy your own virtual machines. In Windows Azure IaaS you can easily deploy and run Windows Server and Linux virtual machines in Windows Azure. In this 31 part series we will teach you most of what you need to know about cloud computing and Windows Azure Infrastructure as a Service.
Do you have a New Year's Resolution? Will you keep it? How about making one (or another one) with me. Resolve to get your technical competence up on the latest technologies by reading at least one blog post per day. Start with this series. After this month, we (my team) will continue to post great content for you to consume this year. In Future months we will be focusing on topics like Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Virtualization, Systems Management, System Center, Private Cloud and so much more. What does it take? A few minutes a day. If you keep this up, you will be very, very knowledgeable on the latest Microsoft technologies in no time! What do you have to lose? You have MUCH to gain!
You can find a link to ALL post on the index page of the post series http://aka.ms/iaas31. Each day in Jan 2013 an additional post will be added to the index.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks