|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 11:14 AM EST||
PORTLAND, Maine and CHERRY HILL, N.J., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®, is kicking off 2013 by introducing a fresh creative marketing platform, Bank Human, Again. Through a fully integrated multimedia campaign, the platform casts customers and employees in the spotlight and brings to life America's Most Convenient Bank's legendary service and unparalleled convenience.
"Bank Human is all about people—our customers and employees," says TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank's, Chief Marketing Officer Vinoo Vijay. "The new marketing campaign viscerally communicates TD's attributes of unparalleled service and convenience, and our customer-first culture."
Bringing Bank Human to Life in Advertising
Six, 30-second lighthearted television spots show a customer struggling with a pen too tightly chained to the desk, a bank closing as a small business customer tries to make after-work deposits, and consumers "interacting" with robotic automated tellers at faceless financial institutions. The ads then declare it is time to Bank Human, Again, revealing the customer experience offered by TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, from free customer coin counting and the longest banking hours to instant-issue debit cards, and even, free unchained pens.
The campaign will have media touch points across broadcast, print and digital:
- Television: Television ads will air on prime time programs throughout TD Bank's footprint, including an enhanced presence in New York with a cable buy focused in the five boroughs.
- Print: Print creative will appear in key publications throughout the bank's footprint in New York, Philadelphia and Boston, providing a more detailed message of what it means to Bank Human.
- Digital: A robust digital effort will incorporate a variety of executions including rich media, video and dynamic banners. All activity will drive to a custom campaign microsite-www.BankHumanAgain.com.
Customers and Employees Take Center Stage
The new marketing campaign will feature a notable shift from celebrity-driven advertising and marketing to spotlighting customers and employees as the stars.
Messaging throughout all engagement channels will focus on communicating the humanizing experience offered to TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, customers through storytelling. At TD Bank stores, customer vignettes will be featured on LCD screens showing proud customers sharing why they love TD. The videos will also be found on YouTube and the micro site. Soon in New York City, consumers will find an interactive online map of store locations featuring TD employees offering directions and other information.
Additional campaign elements will be integrated across other platforms such as social media and public relations.
To learn more about TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, stop by a store, visit us at www.tdbank.com, find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDMoneyLoungeUS or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing nearly 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at nearly 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J., and Portland, Maine. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDMoneyLoungeUS and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank is one of the few banks in the world rated Aaa by Moody's and trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD." To learn more, visit www.td.com.
SOURCE TD Bank
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher