|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 11:10 AM EST||
NEWARK, Del., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- There is something you don't see every day. The premier conference calling service has gone against the grain to show appreciation to their patrons. MegaMeeting®, The Conference Group's face-to-face video conferencing product now cost less than half of its original amount for new contracts. That means their clients can still connect up to 16 feeds simultaneously, but with less expense.
Prices generally rise with demand, but that's not the case for TCG's MegaMeeting® video conferencing. The 100% browser based software is as efficient as ever, offering high quality service and recording, and works with smartphones and tablets. In a market where inflation is the norm, it's rare to see businesses actually scale back without some underlying hidden agenda.
Karen Smythe, Director of Operations, sums up why The Conference Group is ahead of the pack quite simply, "Our clients wanted more affordable video conferencing, so we gave it to them!" The global conferencing providers have once again proven that they aren't premier for just capturing clients, but are also committed to keeping them satisfied. For more information on business video conferencing, visit www.conferencegroup.com/video-conferencing/products/megameeting.aspx
About The Conference Group
The Conference Group is an innovator of advanced HD video conferencing technology and has specialized in audio, web & video conferencing since 1999. The company provides competitive international conference call rates as well as global toll-free conferencing access to over 50 countries with its award winning customer service and boutique style approach.
SOURCE The Conference Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks