|By Marketwired .||
|January 2, 2013 11:04 AM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/02/13 -- Kirrin Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:KYM) today announced that it was discontinuing exploration at its Bottom Brook rare earth elements project in Western Newfoundland and had surrendered its option with Ucore Rare Metals Inc. pursuant to the terms of the Option Agreement on the Lost Pond property dated September 15, 2008 as subsequently amended.
To receive company news releases via e-mail, please advise firstname.lastname@example.org and specify "Kirrin News" in the subject line.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Kirrin Resources Inc.
Derek J Moran
44 7778 848836
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks