|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 11:01 AM EST||
STONEY CREEK, Ontario, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chancery Resources, Inc. (OTC: CCRY), to become AirTrona International, Inc., a provider of ozone-based sanitation services, today announced that it had finalized plans for the marketing and implementation of its Master Franchise Program throughout the United States and Canada.
CCRY's President, Jim Cairns, stated, "Our business continues to reflect consumers' demand for energy saving products, like our ozone laundry system. And, after completing our market evaluation, we have found there to be an entrepreneurial demand for quality franchise opportunities throughout the U.S. and Canada."
Interested parties are encouraged to contact the company at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AirTrona provides top-quality commercial and industrial high-grade Ozone Generators for a wide variety of commercial, industrial and residential applications, including ozone sanitization and ozone laundry systems.
About Chancery Resources, Inc. (to become AirTrona International, Inc.)
In December 2012, CCRY acquired AirTrona International, Inc. CCRY has adopted the business plan of AirTrona. CCRY is now a provider of top-quality commercial and industrial high-grade Ozone Generators for a wide variety of commercial, industrial and residential applications, including ozone sanitization and ozone laundry systems. More information regarding AirTrona is located at: www.airtrona.com.
SOURCE Chancery Resources, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher