|By Business Wire||
|January 2, 2013 11:01 AM EST||
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in advanced semiconductor solutions, announced that its 2013 International CES keynote address will take place on Wednesday, January 9, 2013, at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, to share its vision in “Mobilizing Possibility.”
Dr. Stephen Woo, president of System LSI Business, Device Solutions Division, Samsung Electronics, will elaborate on “Mobilizing Possibility,” highlighting the role of components as the driving force of innovation across the mobile landscape. The keynote will illustrate possibilities that Samsung’s system LSI, memory and display solutions envision offering, as well as include announcements that will herald such expectations.
President Bill Clinton, Founder of the William J. Clinton Foundation and 42nd President of the United States will deliver remarks at the event. The President was previously presented with the 2011 Samsung Hope for Children Ambassador Award for his global philanthropic work with his foundation.
“Samsung’s innovation and leadership in component solutions, from semiconductors to displays, have long been a blueprint for the consumer electronics industry and we are excited to tell our story from a perspective usually unseen by the general consumer,” said Dr. Woo. “We especially look forward to President Clinton’s message to the IT industry, as we all share a common goal of improving the lives of others through our efforts.”
For more information about Samsung’s 2013 International CES keynote address, visit www.samsung.com/2013ceskeynote.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 227,000 people across 75 countries with annual sales exceeding US$143 billion. Our goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
Samsung and the stylized Samsung design are trademarks and service marks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London