|By Liz McMillan||
|January 3, 2013 11:00 AM EST||
Cloud Expo and Cloud Expo Europe, registered trademarks of parent company SYS-CON Media, Inc., are being infringed by an event in London that is using the Cloud Expo Europe name.
"I want to make it clear that we ARE NOT affiliated with an event in London that's using our Cloud Expo Europe name," stated Carmen Gonzalez, CEO of SYS-CON Media. "This is NOT our company, NOT our show, and we ARE NOT affiliated with that company. We urge our friends to continue to support the true Cloud Expo events that we've been producing for many years!"
Cloud Expo, Cloud Expo East, Cloud Expo West, Cloud Expo New York, Cloud Expo Silicon Valley, Cloud Expo Europe, Cloud Expo Tokyo, Cloud Expo Prague, Cloud Expo Hong Kong, Cloud Expo Sao Paolo are trademarks and /or registered trademarks (USPTO serial number 85009040) of Cloud Expo, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks