|By Marketwired .||
|January 2, 2013 10:13 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO and CHICAGO, ILLINOIS -- (Marketwire) -- 01/02/13 -- The U.S. Congress has approved a compromise to avert the fiscal cliff.
Top economic and market strategists from BMO Financial Group are available today to discuss how the resolution will affect Canadian and U.S. markets and economies, as well as provide an outlook for 2013 and beyond.
-- Douglas Porter, Deputy Chief Economist, BMO Capital Markets -- Paul Taylor, Chief Investment Officer, Fundamental Equities, BMO Asset Management Inc. -- Jack Ablin, Chief Investment Officer, BMO Private Bank (Chicago)
To speak with a BMO expert, please call the BMO Media Relations Hotline at 416-867-3996.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks