|By PR Newswire||
|January 2, 2013 10:06 AM EST||
MONTEREY PARK, Calif., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- National Practice Solutions, which provides dental practice management to dental practitioners, announced that senior insurance executive Derek Bridges from WellPoint has been elected to its Board of Directors.
Bridges brings to National Practice Solutions over twenty year experience in the insurance industry. Bridges served as president of WellPoint's national dental and vision divisions, in which he oversaw all aspects of the $1 billion-plus business. Prior to WellPoint, Bridges served as president and CEO of Delta Dental of Kansas.
"I am very pleased to have an executive of Derek's caliber join our Board. Derek's expertise in developing and growing national dental operations will be a great benefit to the Company. We look forward to working with Derek," said Chairman and CEO Eric Kaw. An accomplished entrepreneur and pioneer in the dental and information technology fields, Mr. Kaw is founder of the National Practice Solutions.
"I am really excited about the areas in which NPS is helping dental offices focus on practicing dentistry and improving profitability. I look forward to working with Eric and the NPS board to help them continue to transform dental practice management," said Derek Bridges.
ABOUT NATIONAL PRACTICE SOLUTIONS:
The National Practice Solutions vision is to bring forth industry change by introducing revolutionary business models that will impact the entire dental healthcare system. Our primary focus is to enable dentists with the necessary resources to efficiently and effectively manage their practices. Through its diversified family of businesses, National Practice's innovative practice solutions allow dental practitioners to adapt to the demands of an evolving industry and economic environment.
Contact: 626-288-6644, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE National Practice Solutions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher